Effective May 18, 2010 SC Big issue SRL (J40/3337/2010, CUI: RO26720714) collects customer information to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
By registering your information with us, you consent to Tuxedo confessions sending correspondence regarding the website to the e-mail address that you have registered. If you have registered to receive email newsletters from us, you can remove your email address from our list at any time by using the links in the emails we send you.
Personal information privacy
By ordering from Tuxedo confessions you agree that your personal information is registered by us. We collect information including your name, e-mail and postal address that you provide to us when you register for ordering. We also monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer. We assure you that customer information will be used responsibly. Big issue certifies that is respecting the Romanian legislation (Law 677/2001 regarding personal protection about the use of personal data and its free circulation, Law 365/2002 regarding electronic commerce and also Ordinance 130/2000 regarding consumer protection when signing and executing contracts at a distance, with all the Ordinance's ulterior modifications. Amongst these rights you also have (this is in no way limitative):
1. the right to ask Big issue to confirm the collection of your personal data;
2. the right to ask Big issue to rectify, update, block or delete the data that isn't conforming to Law 677/2001;
3. the right to ask Big issue to stop collecting your personal data;
4. the right to ask Big issue to stop sending promotional emails;
5. your right to notify Big issue, in written form, that you forfeit the transaction, with no penalty and with no reason given, in terms of 10 days since you've received the product or service, since you've signed the contract, by returning the product bought in the original packaging, with all the accessories and without any deterioration or use, the client having to pay all the postal fees. Any such request will be dated, signed and sent by the person that's included in the data base through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through normal post, to 3 Partizanilor street, bl M10, sc 2, ap 72, Sector 6, 060927, Bucharest, Romania. Big issue uses security measures against the theft, damage or misuse of information under our control.
Any attempt to access personal data of another user, altering the content of the site or affecting the performance of the server on which Tuxedo Confessions website is hosted will be considered an attempt at fraud and will attract the interested State divisions, such as, but not limited to, the Police. We will not rent or sell your e-mail address for any reason. We'll only sell you spectacular clothes and accessories.